Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Double Beds
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Toronto (University District) near Honest Ed's
Located in the heart of Toronto, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Bata Shoe Museum and Royal Conservatory of Music. Also nearby are Honest Ed's and Royal Ontario Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville features a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Holiday Inn Bloor Yorkville is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 209
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 55.7
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1989
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Signature bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Window opens
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Fox and Fiddle - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.