Availability: Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Accessible 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Two Double Beds Nonsmoking
- Two Double Beds
- One Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Toronto (Old Town) near Hockey Hall of Fame
Located in the heart of Toronto, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of St. Michael's Cathedral and St. Lawrence Market. Also nearby are Toronto Eaton Centre and Yonge Street Shopping District.
In addition to dry cleaning/laundry services, Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown provides laundry facilities, a business center, and a garden.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown Amenities
A business center is on site. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1977
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 3.0 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.