Book your room at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Family-friendly Mississauga hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Mississauga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre, Mississauga Hershey Centre, and Hershey Sport Zone. Also nearby are Heartland Town Centre and Iceland Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West
Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 1829 square feet (170 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free outdoor parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 170
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1829
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Business services
- Microwave in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Long-term parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Bistro 100 Restaraunt - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.