Availability: Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale
Two Double Beds Standard NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One King Bed Deluxe NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed Executive NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly hotel with 3 restaurants, in Toronto (North York)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Toronto (North York), near the airport, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Baycrest Arena, and Downsview Park. Also nearby are Downsview Park Merchants Market and Canadian Air and Space Museum.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club (free)
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,000
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
Buffet and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Cafe Monterey - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Cascades Lounge - Overlooking the pool, this tapas bar serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Express - This café serves breakfast only. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.