Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - 2 Double Advanced Purchase
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, View - Seasonal Sale!
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!..
- One King Bed
Downtown Toronto hotel near CN Tower and theatres
In city centre
Located in Toronto's theatre/entertainment district, this hotel is within 0.4 km (0.3 mi) of the Princess of Wales Theatre, CN Tower, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Rogers Centre.
Outdoor rooftop pool
Hyatt Regency Toronto offers a selection of restaurants and bars. A Starbucks is in the lobby. A seasonal outdoor pool on the rooftop boasts spectacular city views. A 24-hour business center is also on site.
42-inch plasma TVs
Facing the city or Lake Ontario, guestrooms feature 42-inch plasma TVs, iPod stereos, multimedia adaptors, and Hyatt Grand Beds™. Wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms offer massage showerheads.
Hyatt Regency Toronto is in the heart of downtown's theatre district, adjacent to the Second City Comedy Club. Popular attractions, including theatres, CN Tower, and more than 150 restaurants and bars, are within walking distance. Guests can check in to the hotel via their mobile devices. Express check-in kiosks are in the lobby.
A seasonal rooftop pool with sundeck provides city views. The Hyatt StayFitTM gym is open 24 hours a day. Saunas are also on site.
The King Street Social Kitchen is open for breakfast. Overlooking bustling King Street, the Mix Bistro Bar serves lunch and dinner. A Starbucks is in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel offers a full-service 24-hour business centre, and luggage storage. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and guestrooms. Underground parking is available for a surcharge. Dogs are accepted for an extra charge and in specific rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Airport transportation
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Plasma TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cordless phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Voice mail
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Signature bedding
- City view
Hyatt Regency Toronto has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room from 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM (surcharge).
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Golfing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
New Year’s Eve policies
A Wrist Band Policy is in place for all guests booked for December 31, 2013. Each guest—both primary guests and those sharing the room--should register at the front desk to receive their wristbands. The registered guests must wear the wristbands at all times (starting at 9 PM) to gain access to their rooms. There is a $100 replacement fee for lost bands.
Check-in begins at 12 noon on New Year’s Eve, and early check-in is encouraged. During check-in, guests will be required to sign waivers that cite specific New Year’s Eve hotel policies and procedures.
A damage deposit of $250 per room will be charged on the credit card at check-in. This amount will be returned when the condition of the room has been checked and cleared of any damage. Cash payment for this deposit will not be accepted for stays during and through December 31, 2013.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to groups
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.