Availability: Hyatt Regency Toronto
Guest Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Downtown Toronto hotel near CN Tower and theatres
In city centre
Located in Toronto's theatre/entertainment district, this hotel is within 0.4 km (0.3 mi) of the Princess of Wales Theatre, CN Tower, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Rogers Centre.
Outdoor rooftop pool
Hyatt Regency Toronto offers a selection of restaurants and bars. A Starbucks is in the lobby. A seasonal outdoor pool on the rooftop boasts spectacular city views. A 24-hour business center is also on site.
42-inch plasma TVs
Facing the city or Lake Ontario, guestrooms feature 42-inch plasma TVs, iPod stereos, multimedia adaptors, and Hyatt Grand Beds™. Wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms offer massage showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Toronto Amenities
Hyatt Regency Toronto is in the heart of downtown's theatre district, adjacent to the Second City Comedy Club. Popular attractions, including theatres, CN Tower, and more than 150 restaurants and bars, are within walking distance. Guests can check in to the hotel via their mobile devices. Express check-in kiosks are in the lobby.
A seasonal rooftop pool with sundeck provides city views. The Hyatt StayFitTM gym is open 24 hours a day. Saunas are also on site.
The King Street Social Kitchen is open for breakfast. Overlooking bustling King Street, the Mix Bistro Bar serves lunch and dinner. A Starbucks is in the lobby. Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel offers a full-service 24-hour business centre, and luggage storage. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and guestrooms. Underground parking is available for a surcharge. Dogs are accepted for an extra charge and in specific rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Outdoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 20
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1990
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Plasma TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Hyatt Regency Toronto has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room from 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM (surcharge).
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hyatt Regency Toronto Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.