Availability: Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Downtown Mississauga hotel across from Square One
Mississauga city centre
This downtown hotel is across from Square One Mall, 18 km (11 mi) from the airport, 28 km (17 mi) from downtown Toronto, and 109 km (67 mi) from Niagara Falls.
Restaurant, bar, pool
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre has a heated indoor salt-water pool, a complimentary 24-hour business centre, a restaurant that serves international cuisine, and a bar with big-screen TVs and seasonal patio.
Guestrooms at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre offer coffee/tea makers, laptop-size safes, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and phones with voicemail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre Amenities
The Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre offers multiple amenities for guests to enjoy including a heated swimming pool with salt water, a racquetball court, free weights and cardio machines in the fitness center and a spa tub. Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
For the business traveler, there are 12 equipped meeting rooms. The hotel also has banquet facilities.
Guest can dine on international and seasonal dishes in the hotel bar while watching big-screen TVs.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Trio – Restaurant & Bar - The signature Trio offers casual dining and a modern cuisine menu, combining European, North American, Asian, and Latin American specialties. A patio is open seasonally for fresh-air dining and drinks.
West 50 Pourhouse & Grill
Udipi Madras Café
The recreational activities listed are on site; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.95 for adults and CAD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.