Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Second Floor)
- Two Double Beds
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Mississauga eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Mississauga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre, Mississauga Hershey Centre, and Heartland Town Centre. Also nearby are Hershey Sport Zone and Iceland Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Quality Inn Airport West features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Quality Inn Airport West features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 4175 square feet (388 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4175
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 388
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Microwave (on request)
- Video-game console
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Junos - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18.00 per room (one way)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.