Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room - Cityview - Stay 2, Save 10%
Superior Guest Room - Stay 2, Save 10%
Lakeview Guest Room - Stay 2 Save 10%
Studio - King - Stay 2, Save 10%
On Toronto’s Harbourfront with views of Lake Ontario
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near CN Tower
Located on Toronto's Harbourfront, this smoke-free hotel is 2 blocks from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and 3 blocks from CN Tower and Rogers Centre.
The restaurant serves globally influenced Canadian cuisine; the cocktail lounge overlooks the pool deck and Harbourfront. A fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool, and spa offer recreation.
Toronto views, Free WiFi
Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Toronto and offer complimentary wireless Internet access plus daily newspapers. Cable TV provides pay movies and premium channels.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 11 November 2013 to 30 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
The Radisson Admiral, situated on Toronto's Harbourfront, offers panoramic views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto Islands, and the downtown cityscape. Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, and Air Canada Centre are all within 3 blocks.
The hotel's Watermark Restaurant offers globally influenced Canadian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the lounge overlooks the pool deck and Harbourfront. Room service is available daily until 11 PM.
The Radisson Admiral features a seasonal outdoor pool and patio on the fifth floor overlooking Toronto Harbour and Islands. The Patio offers seasonal selections and refreshing drinks.
Guests have access to a fourth-floor business center and can enjoy wireless Internet access throughout the hotel for a surcharge. A fully-equipped fitness center is also available, and an adjoining spa offers massages (surcharge). Tours of the city or harbour can be booked on site.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa services on site
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Watermark Restaurant - With Lake Ontario as the backdrop The Watermark restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The menu features globally-influenced Canadian cuisine.
Watermark Pool Patio and Terrace - Lunch, snacks, and drinks are offered daily on this outdoor patio overlooking the harbor and islands. Open seasonally, May to October.
This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool on a large sundeck overlooking the waterfront. It also has a fitness center with 1 stairclimber, 2 treadmills, a cross trainer, rowing machine, and strength-training equipment.
A public walkway in front of the hotel, extending along the waterfront, makes a great venue for strolling, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to ongoing road work in the area please note alternate access to the hotel.
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at Spadina onto Lakeshore Boulevard
- Continue on Lakeshore Boulevard to Rees Street
- Turn right onto Rees Street and continue past Queens Quay.
- Rees Street will turn into Robertson Crescent. Please follow to front entrance of the hotelFrom East
- Exit Gardiner Expressway at York Street South
- Continue to Queens Quay
- Turn right onto Queens Quay and follow to Rees/Robertson Crescent
- Turn left onto Robertson Crescent and follow to the front entrance of the hotel
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.