Book your room at Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Deluxe Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe 1 Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Level Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Toronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 348
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (12.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (12.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.