Book your room at Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase,
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 1 king
Toronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
- The Overview
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
- Out and About
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.