Book your room at Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
Toronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
At your hotel
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 12.95 CAD per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.