Book your room at Residence & Conference Centre - Toronto
Hotel with a restaurant, in Toronto (North York)
This hotel is located in Toronto (North York), close to Seneca College, Fairview Mall, and Bayview Village Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Pacific Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Residence & Conference Centre - Toronto features a conference center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2864 square feet (258 square meters) include a conference center. This Toronto hotel also offers barbecue grills, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Residence & Conference Centre - Toronto has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 2864
- Conference space size (meters) - 258
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Conference center
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free! Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 552
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Shared accommodations
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Free! Free long-distance calls
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Free! Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Subway Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Residence & Conference Centre - Toronto
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Self parking fee: CAD 5.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 49.95
- Late check-out fee: CAD 49.95
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 16 September to 31 May. Alcohol is not served at this property.