Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Advance Purchase
Hotel in the center of Toronto's entertainment district
Close to theaters
Located in Toronto's famed Entertainment District, the hotel is a half km (quarter mi) from Alexandra Theatre, Princess of Wales Theatre, Rogers Centre, and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Indoor pool, spa tub
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown offers an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Complimentary daily breakfast buffets include breakfast meats, eggs, and hash browns.
Rooms with kitchens
Guestrooms at this Toronto hotel have full kitchens that include stoves, dishwashers, and cookware. Rooms also feature Marriott's signature bedding package and complimentary high-speed wired Internet access.
Located in Toronto's Entertainment District, Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Downtown is within a half-km (one-quarter mile) of Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Rogers Centre, Alexandra Theatre, and Princess of Wales Theatre.
A daily complimentary breakfast buffet offers hot and cold food to start the day. Evening social hours feature complimentary hors d'oeuvres. The Lobby Bar is open every evening.
Amenities also include an indoor pool, spa tub and a fitness center.
The hotel includes a business center and meeting space. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all meeting rooms and public areas. Valet parking (surcharge) with in/out privileges is available. Secure parking is available in an underground garage or outside (surcharge). The entire hotel is non-smoking. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 22
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary buffet breakfast is offered each morning. It includes fresh juice, pastries, coffee and tea, cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, and hash browns.
A complimentary evening social is held Monday through Thursday evenings and includes hors d'oeuvres.
Lobby Bar - Open every evening.
This hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Cora's Breakfast and Lunch
Milagro Restaurant and Cantina
Recreational amenities at this Toronto hotel include an indoor pool and spa tub. The fitness center includes cardio equipment, a stationary bike, free weights, and a fitness ball.
Dentonia Park Golf Course and Scarlett Woods Golf Course are less than 14 km (8.75 mi) from the hotel. Flemingdon Park Golf Club is 15.5 km (9.5 mi) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged per stay plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Pets are accepted with payment of a non-refundable fee.
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.