Availability: The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
5-star luxury hotel in Toronto (Toronto Entertainment District) near CN Tower
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Toronto, walking distance from Roy Thomson Hall and CN Tower. Also nearby are Rogers Centre and Air Canada Centre.
In addition to 3 restaurants, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1858 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Number of floors - 20
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool heated
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 CAD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 CAD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 CAD / per day ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $9.95 CAD / per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
TOCA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
DEQ Terrace and Lounge - This bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Ritz Bar - This tapas bar serves light fare only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa My Blend by Clarins has 16 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 13.6, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.