Availability: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- Complimentary Internet access
- Local and long distance calls within North America
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Toronto high-rise hotel connected to Eaton Centre Mall
Next to shopping
Connected to Eaton Centre, a popular shopping center and one of the city's top tourist destinations, this cosmopolitan hotel is located within 2 km of many of Toronto's attractions.
The top floor of this 18-story Toronto hotel houses an indoor swimming pool and spa tub and renovated (spring 2008) 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.
All 461 nonsmoking guestrooms feature Marriott's signature bedding with down duvets and pillows, well-lit work areas, high-speed Internet access, and complimentary daily newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Amenities
Located one block from the Dundas metro station, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre is within 2 km (1.25 mi) of CN Tower, Toronto's theater district, and the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre offers an 18th-floor fitness facility, enlarged in spring 2008. The facility includes a swimming pool, spa tub, and seasonal sundeck. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase views of Toronto.
Trios Bistro (opened January 2008) serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an intimate setting. In the lobby, diners can order from a five, 10, 20 menu for meals promptly ready in five to 20 minutes.
The Marriott offers 18,000 square feet (1,672 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 1,265 guests. A full-service business center is on-site (surcharge), and wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 461
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Cable TV service
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Trios Bistro - Opened January 2008, this intimate, upscale Canadian bistro offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails.
Lobby Lounge - Offering menu options available in five, 10, or 20 minutes.
An indoor swimming pool and adjacent spa tub are located on the 18th floor of this Toronto Marriott, and a 24-hour fitness center (renovated spring 2008) provides cardio equipment and free weights. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of Toronto.
The nine-hole, par 27 CityPlace Golf Course is located 2 km (1.25 mi) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day (in/out privileges)