One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Toronto eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
York University nearby
Situated in Toronto, this eco-friendly hotel is close to John Booth Memorial Arena, Habitant Arena, and Black Creek Pioneer Village. Local attractions also include Canlan Ice Sports and Downsview Park.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Toronto North York features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
Free Wi-Fi, local calls
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to an indoor pool, Travelodge Toronto North York provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 500 square feet (45 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 500
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Western Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.