Lakeview 2 Doubles
- One King Bed
Traditional 2 Doubles
- 1 king
- 2 double
- One King Bed
Lakefront Toronto high-rise with its own conference center
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Set along Lake Ontario, this 38-story hotel on Toronto's waterfront is within 2 blocks of Air Canada Centre and near the CN Tower. 25 km (15 mi) from Lester B Pearson International Airport.
Work with pleasure
A rooftop restaurant, indoor pool, and outdoor tennis court are designed to make the most of great lake views; Spa treatments are available.
Westin Harbour's 977 rooms have lake or cityscape views, Westin Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, and high-speed Internet access. Pets are welcome, hotel provides comfortable Heavenly Dog Beds.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A glassed-in walkway connects this waterfront Toronto hotel to its own conference center and ballroom. A lower level business center provides separate work cubicles with desks, computers, printers, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Twenty-seven rooms of meeting space can accommodate 10-3,500 people.
The Votre Beauté Spa offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, facials, nailcare, and haircare. The Westin Workout fitness center has saunas, steam rooms, spa tub, and an indoor pool; equipment includes treadmlls, exercycles, and free weights. A Squash court and an outdoor tennis court are also available.
For family that travel with kids the hotel features a large number of children's amenities, such as tennis table and board games.
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Total number of rooms - 977
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 38
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6503
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 69998
- Smoke-free property
- Translation services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Toula - Open for lunch and dinner, this room on top of the south tower offers diners views of the lakefront and Toronto Islands. Italian regional cuisine and an extensive wine list. Dress code. Ages 19 and older only.
Mizzen - The main floor dining room is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creative bistro fare such as wood-roasted cherry snapper; rosemary and sea salt roasted chicken; and tomato, leek, and smoked red pepper tart.
Chartroom Bar and Lounge - The casual lobby bar serves light lunches, dinners, and drinks. Selections include wild and domestic mushroom pizza, crab and corn chowder, and bento box sushi samplers that can be followed by warm apple crumble or a warm baked chocolate crackle.
Coffee Bar - Coffees, teas, espresso drinks, and some pastries are served from this bar tucked away in the lobby.
This Toronto hotel's 13-meter (45-square-foot), glass walled pool overlooks the lakefront from the fifth floor, and has poolside loungers and a spa tub. An adjoining fitness center has women's and men's saunas and steam rooms, as well as free weights, elliptical trainers, Universal gym, treadmills, TVs, water coolers and features the New Balance Gear Lending program which offers fresh workout clothes and running shoes for an extra fee. Guests may use the outdoor tennis court in good weather or enjoy the a squash court.
Walking, jogging, and biking trails, located right outside the hotel, continue along the waterfront. The hotel offers seasonal entertainment for children in the activity centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Water view from spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per night
- Deposit: CAD 200 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.