Availability: Westin Harbour Castle
Please enter your travel dates.
Lakefront Toronto high-rise with its own conference center
Set along Lake Ontario, this 38-story hotel on Toronto's waterfront is within 2 blocks of Air Canada Centre and near the CN Tower. 25 km (15 mi) from Lester B Pearson International Airport.
Work with pleasure
A rooftop restaurant, indoor pool, and outdoor tennis court are designed to make the most of Great Lake views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
Westin Harbour's 977 rooms have lake or cityscape views, Westin Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, and high-speed Internet access. This pet-friendly hotel provides comfortable Heavenly Dog Beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Westin Harbour Castle Amenities
A glassed-in walkway connects this waterfront Toronto hotel to its own conference center and ballroom. A lower level business center provides separate work cubicles with desks, computers, printers, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby. Meeting space can accommodate up to 3,500 people.
The Votre Beauté Spa offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, facials, nailcare, and haircare. The Westin Workout fitness center has saunas, steam rooms, spa tub, and an indoor pool; equipment includes treadmlls, exercycles, and free weights. A Squash court and an outdoor tennis court are also available.
For families who travel with kids, the hotel features a large number of children's amenities, such as table tennis and board games.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharges apply).
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 977
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 38
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 69998
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Toula - Open for lunch and dinner, this room on top of the south tower offers diners views of the lakefront and Toronto Islands. Italian regional cuisine and an extensive wine list. Dress code. Ages 19 and older only.
Mizzen - The main floor dining room is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creative bistro fare such as wood-roasted cherry snapper; rosemary and sea salt roasted chicken; and tomato, leek, and smoked red pepper tart.
Chartroom Bar and Lounge - The casual lobby bar serves light lunches, dinners, and drinks. Selections include wild and domestic mushroom pizza, crab and corn chowder, and bento box sushi samplers that can be followed by warm apple crumble or a warm baked chocolate crackle.
Coffee Bar - Coffees, teas, espresso drinks, and some pastries are served from this bar tucked away in the lobby.
This Toronto hotel's 13-meter (45-square-foot), glass walled pool overlooks the lakefront from the fifth floor, and has poolside loungers and a spa tub. An adjoining fitness center has women's and men's saunas and steam rooms, as well as free weights, elliptical trainers, Universal gym, treadmills, TVs, water coolers and features the New Balance Gear Lending program which offers fresh workout clothes and running shoes for an extra fee. Guests may use the outdoor tennis court in good weather or enjoy the a squash court.
Walking, jogging, and biking trails, located right outside the hotel, continue along the waterfront. The hotel offers seasonal entertainment for children in the activity centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Westin Harbour Castle Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 0.01 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 40
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Deposit: CAD 200 per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.