Please enter your travel dates.
Torres Del Paine eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Base of Towers of Pain. Regional attractions also include Torres del Paine National Park and Salto Chico Falls.
Ecocamp Patagonia provides a bar/lounge, free parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
Views of mountain
All guestrooms include dial-up Internet access (surcharge).
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during May, June, July, and August.
Ecocamp Patagonia features tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ecocamp Patagonia is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2000
- Tour assistance
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Down blanket
- Mountain view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Ecotours on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to all Chilean citizens regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. In case the room is shared by both a taxable and a non-taxable guest at the same time, the sales tax will be applied to the whole room.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.