Book your room at Patagonia Camp
Hotel in Torres Del Paine with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Torres Del Paine, this hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Cerro Tenerife and 19.3 mi (31 km) from Paso de la Guitarra.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and tour/ticket assistance. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, gift shops/newsstands, a front-desk safe, and free breakfast are onsite.
All 18 rooms offer comforts like Tempur-Pedic beds and premium bedding, plus furnished balconies and separate bathtubs and showers. Guests will also find rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and safes. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
All-inclusive room rates at Patagonia Camp are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Patagonia Camp are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Torres Del Paine hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Patagonia Camp is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 2007
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Patagonia Camp has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 581 per vehicle
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.