Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede
Residence with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Hyeres (Giens)
This residence is located in Hyeres (Giens), near the airport, Presqu'ile de Giens, La Tour Fondue, and La Capte Beach. Local attractions also include L'Almanarre Beach.
At Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede, recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The residence also features a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Hyeres residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of floors - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $2.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $2.00 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per week
- Pet deposit: EUR 55.00 per week
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).