Availability: Résidence du Provençal
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly aparthotel with a nearby private beach, in Hyeres (Giens)
This aparthotel is located in Hyeres (Giens), near the airport, Presqu'ile de Giens, La Tour Fondue, and La Capte Beach. Local attractions also include L'Almanarre Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Résidence du Provençal features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence du Provençal Amenities
This Hyeres aparthotel has its very own private beach. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Private beach nearby
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 1
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1994
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
Résidence du Provençal has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
Résidence du Provençal Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 42 per week
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 17 per stay
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.