Availability: Crowne Plaza Toulouse
Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel in Toulouse near Place du Capitole
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Toulouse, walking distance from Place du Capitole, Musee des Augustins, and Basilique Saint-Sernin. Also nearby are Capitole de Toulouse and Jacobins Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Toulouse features a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathtubs and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, March, and April:
- One of the dining venues
Crowne Plaza Toulouse Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 3239 square feet (301 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 301
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1993
- Conference space size (feet) - 3239
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub only
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
L autan-tic - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Crowne Plaza Toulouse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.