Availability: Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra
Traditional Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Privilege Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional (Single)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star Victorian hotel in Toulouse near Place du Capitole
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Toulouse, walking distance from Place du Capitole and Musee des Augustins. Also nearby are Basilique Saint-Sernin and Capitole de Toulouse.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra Amenities
Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra features a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1884 square feet (175 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1884
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Room service
- Conference space size (meters) - 175
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11:30 AM.
Brasserie Opera - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.