Toulouse hotel 10 minutes from Place du Capitole
Located within walking distance of Basilique-Saint Sernin, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is also near Pont Neuf, Cathédrale Saint-Étienne, and Musée des Augustins. Stade Toulousain is 4 miles (7 kilometers) away.
This city-center hotel offers 3 meeting rooms and event space for up to 70 guests, a buffet breakfast, and a 24-hour front desk with complimentary daily newspapers.
Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez's 44 air-conditioned guestrooms feature LCD televisions with satellite channels, bathrooms with hair dryers, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Clocher de Rodez
- The Overview
Situated on Place Jeanne d'Arc, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is conveniently located near the city's museums, art galleries, boutiques and markets. A block from the Jean d'Arc metro station, this city-center Toulouse hotel is within walking distance of several tourist attractions.
For guests with cars, valet and self parking options (surcharge) are available. The hotel's lobby provides several sitting areas, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary newspapers. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning, and a bar is on site. The 1,184 square feet (110 square meters) of meeting and event space accommodates up to 70 guests. This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 44
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- The Room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- The Eats
A buffet breakfast including hot and cold items is available for a surcharge and offered daily from 7-10 AM.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel Le Clocher de Rodez
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.00 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.