Book your room at Hotel Le Clocher de Rodez
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Toulouse hotel 10 minutes from Place du Capitole
Located within walking distance of Basilique-Saint Sernin, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is also near Pont Neuf, Cathédrale Saint-Étienne, and Musée des Augustins. Stade Toulousain is 4 miles (7 kilometers) away.
This city-center hotel offers 3 meeting rooms and event space for up to 70 guests, a buffet breakfast, and a 24-hour front desk with complimentary daily newspapers.
Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez's 44 air-conditioned guestrooms feature LCD televisions with satellite channels, bathrooms with hair dryers, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Situated on Place Jeanne d'Arc, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is conveniently located near the city's museums, art galleries, boutiques and markets. A block from the Jean d'Arc metro station, this city-center Toulouse hotel is within walking distance of several tourist attractions.
For guests with cars, valet and self parking options (surcharge) are available. The hotel's lobby provides several sitting areas, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary newspapers. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning, and a bar is on site. The 1,184 square feet (110 square meters) of meeting and event space accommodates up to 70 guests. This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 18
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast including hot and cold items is available for a surcharge and offered daily from 7-10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13.00 per day
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.