Book your room at Mercure Toulouse Compans Caffarelli
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star Toulouse hotel in Compans-Caffarelli, near Basilique Saint-Sernin
Located in Compans-Caffarelli, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Japanese Garden Toulouse, Basilique Saint-Sernin, and Place du Capitole. Pierre Baudis Congress Center and Palais des Sports are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 136 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 136
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Midi Trente et Un - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.