Please enter your travel dates.
Villa, 2 Bedrooms - Daily cleaning no refund
- One Double Bed
Villa, 3 Bedrooms - Daily cleaning no refund
- Two Double Beds
Family-friendly Toulouse residence near Grand Portet Mall
This family-friendly residence is located in Toulouse, close to La Ramee Golf Course, Grand Portet Mall, and University of Toulouse II. Local attractions also include Toulouse Hippodrome and Oncopole.
At Park & Suites Village Toulouse Saint Simon, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The residence also features a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include air conditioning and separate sitting areas.
Park & Suites Village Toulouse Saint Simon features an outdoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly residence also offers laundry facilities and air conditioning in public areas. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Recreational amenities at the residence include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception opening hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 12:30 PM and from 3:30 PM to 7 PM.
- Weekends and bank holidays: closed.
Guests planning to arrive outside these hours are asked to contact the accommodation for check-in arrangements. Contact details are to be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per day