Book your room at Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille
Basic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy Triple Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Tourcoing hotel with a 24-hour front desk
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is close to Le Canonnier Stadium, La Piscine, and Grand Place. Local attractions also include Roubaix Hotel de Ville.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille provides a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and self parking (subject to charges).
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille
At your hotel
Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille features tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Lemon Hotel Tourcoing Lille
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 2.70 and EUR 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.