Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
- One Double Bed
Trappes hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to France Miniature. Area attractions also include Palace of Versailles and Pariwest Commercial Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Balladins Trappes features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Trappes hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Balladins Trappes is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free secure covered parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed weekends. Some meals may not be served daily.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The 24-hour reception desk and restaurant are situated in the main buiding of the hotel.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to singles
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.