Availability: Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Wolf Den SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Whirlpool Fireplace Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
KidKamp SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Kid Suite, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Loft SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Majestic Bear SuiteMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Family-friendly Traverse City lodge with 2 spa tubs
This family-friendly lodge is located in Traverse City, close to Grand Traverse Mall, Village at Grand Traverse Commons, and Traverse City Beach. Local attractions also include Old Town Playhouse and City Opera House.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City features a water park. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City Amenities
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City features a water park, 2 spa tubs, a lazy river, and a waterslide. Dining is available at one of the lodge's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 64000 square feet (5946 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly lodge also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Number of floors - 4
- Conference space size (meters) - 5946
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lazy river
- Water park
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Children's club
- Year Built 2003
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 64000
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Camp Critter Bar-Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Spirit Island Snack Shop - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a water park, a lazy river, a waterslide, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.