Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Historic Traverse City hotel facing Grand Traverse Bay
Beach, shopping: 2 blocks
Park Place Hotel in Traverse City is within 2 blocks of Front Street, which is home to shops and cafes along its brick-paved street. West Bay Beach is also 2 blocks away.
A glass-domed pool and a well-equipped fitness center are on site at this Traverse City hotel. The Beacon Lounge offers panoramic bay views.
The hotel's 140 guestrooms are housed in a 10-story tower and adjoining 3-story wing. Rooms feature modern and Victorian furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Place Hotel overlooks Grand Traverse Bay and is less than 2 blocks from Front Street. A glass-domed pool, a well-equipped fitness center, and a health club are on site, and the Beacon Lounge offers panoramic bay views. In addition to a complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle, which is available during limited hours with advanced notice, Park Place Hotel also offers complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access in the hotel's public areas. Business amenities include business services, a computer station, and 12,000 square feet of meeting space. A ballroom is also on site. Park Place Hotel offers room service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This hotel is a smoke-free property. Fines may apply for violations.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- City view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually decorated
Minervas - Steaks, chops, fresh seafood. Signature chili dishes, including Seafood Chili and White Chili. Wine list includes local selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Beacon Lounge - Bar with bay and sunset views. Live entertainment Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings.
The hotel offers a glass-domed indoor pool and a fitness center with spa tub and sauna. The Traverse Area Recreation Trail, a popular path for walkers, joggers, skaters, and bicyclists, runs along West Bay past the hotel.
West Bay Beach is 2 blocks from the hotel. Several golf courses are in the area, which also is known for its winter sports activities such as ice-boat races on the bay. The town also hosts the National Cherry Festival each July.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.99 and USD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.