Book your room at Residence Bucaneve
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out apartment with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this Mezzana apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Marilleva Ski Area, Folgarida Ski Area, and Daolasa Cable Car. Area attractions also include Golf Club Campo Carlo Magno and Groste 1 Express Gondola.
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Bucaneve makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant, ski storage, and ski passes.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like cross-country skiing and ice skating and return when the snow melts for horse riding/rentals and kayaking. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
The apartment offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Residence Bucaneve is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1975
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Ristorante Bucaneve - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Tennis lessons on site
The fine print for Residence Bucaneve
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Club Card: EUR 25 per person, per week
- Child's Club Card: EUR 25 per week, (from 8 to 14 years old)
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week plus EUR 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per week
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.