Please enter your travel dates.
Tennessee hotel in the Blue Ridge Mountains' foothills
Set on 25 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Tennessee Marriott is 2 miles from Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium and 19 miles from historic Jonesborough.
This smoke-free hotel resembles a rustic mountain lodge. Recreation facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course and an indoor pool and spa tub.
Guestrooms overlook the golf course or hotel courtyard and are decorated with wood-grained furnishings. Work desks have ergonomic chairs. TVs offer premium cable channels and pay movies.
Set amid the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center occupies 25 rolling acres on the western edge of Kingsport. It offers the modern conveniences of a full-service conference center in a setting of rockwork and rich colors that recall a rustic mountain lodge.
Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center offers over 88,000 square feet (7,920 square meters) of meeting space, including the new Executive Conference Center, a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,250 guests, 49 meeting rooms, and several outdoor venues. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby and conference spaces.
After a day of meetings or local sightseeing, recreational options range from an 18-hole championship golf course to an indoor pool, as well as a 24-hour fitness center. An airport shuttle is available for guests who provide notice in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 49
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 88000
- Golf course on site
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7920
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Meadows Restaurant - This restaurant offers continental cuisine and classic American fare with golf course views. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Guests can catch the big game on TV or relax over cocktails and light fare in this comfortable bar.
Designed by Denis Griffiths, the Cattails at Meadowview golf course offers an 18-hole, championship layout amid the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A driving range, pro shop, and lessons are available.
The resort also features an indoor pool and spa tub. A fitness center has a stair stepper, treadmill, exercise bikes, and free weights.
Nearby Bays Mountain Park is a popular city-owned preserve with a planetarium, live animal exhibits, and 44-acre lake. Depending on the season, the surrounding parklands are a popular spot for hiking, bird watching, and cross-country skiing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.