Availability: Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tennessee hotel in the Blue Ridge Mountains' foothills
Set on 25 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this Tennessee Marriott is 2 miles from Bays Mountain Park and Planetarium and 19 miles from historic Jonesborough.
This smoke-free hotel resembles a rustic mountain lodge. Recreation facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course and an indoor pool and spa tub.
Guestrooms overlook the golf course or hotel courtyard and are decorated with wood-grained furnishings. Work desks have ergonomic chairs. TVs offer premium cable channels and pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center Amenities
Set amid the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center occupies 25 rolling acres on the western edge of Kingsport. It offers the modern conveniences of a full-service conference center in a setting of rockwork and rich colors that recall a rustic mountain lodge.
Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center offers over 88,000 square feet (7,920 square meters) of meeting space, including the new Executive Conference Center, a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,250 guests, 49 meeting rooms, and several outdoor venues. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby and conference spaces.
After a day of meetings or local sightseeing, recreational options range from an 18-hole championship golf course to an indoor pool, as well as a 24-hour fitness center. An airport shuttle is available for guests who provide notice in advance.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 49
- Spa tub
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Golf course on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 88000
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7920
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Meadows Restaurant - This restaurant offers continental cuisine and classic American fare with golf course views. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Guests can catch the big game on TV or relax over cocktails and light fare in this comfortable bar.
Designed by Denis Griffiths, the Cattails at Meadowview golf course offers an 18-hole, championship layout amid the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A driving range, pro shop, and lessons are available.
The resort also features an indoor pool and spa tub. A fitness center has a stair stepper, treadmill, exercise bikes, and free weights.
Nearby Bays Mountain Park is a popular city-owned preserve with a planetarium, live animal exhibits, and 44-acre lake. Depending on the season, the surrounding parklands are a popular spot for hiking, bird watching, and cross-country skiing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- In-room accessibility
Marriott MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make arrangements. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.