Book your room at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room Single Use, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Kalambaka with 2 restaurants
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is close to Theopetra Cave. Area attractions also include Meteora.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Amalia Hotel Kalambaka features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 9684 square feet (900 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1991
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9684
- Wedding services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Theopetra - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Polithea - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 0727K014A0160900
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.