Availability: Four Points by Sheraton
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
In the city center, nestled on a private beach, this Tripoli hotel is near area attractions such as June 11 Stadium, Karamanli Mosque, and Gurgi Mosque. Local attractions also include Red Castle and Jamahiriya Museum.
At Four Points by Sheraton, hit the private beach, relax by an outdoor pool, or spend the day at a marina.
Guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, private pools, and minibars. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points by Sheraton Amenities
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the hotel's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Four Points by Sheraton like a marina, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Four Points by Sheraton has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Private pool
The First - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cazerol - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
El Andalous Lounge - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cafe Morocco - This coffee shop serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Four Points by Sheraton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LYD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LYD 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): LYD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: LYD 55 (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.