Availability: Super 8 Hotel Trois-Rivières
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Upgraded, Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Trois-Rivieres (Trois-Rivieres Ouest)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Trois-Rivieres (Trois-Rivieres Ouest), close to Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres, Hippodrome Trois-Rivieres, and Trois-Rivieres Convention Center. Area attractions also include Quebec Museum of Folk Culture and Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres.
At Super 8 Hotel Trois-Rivières, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Super 8 Hotel Trois-Rivières Amenities
Super 8 Hotel Trois-Rivières features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- One meeting room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Super 8 Hotel Trois-Rivières Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.