Availability: Scandic Swania
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Trollhattan hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Trollhattan Falls, Saab Museum, and Innovatum Science Center. Local attractions also include Horlycke Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Swania features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Swania Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Swania provides a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 6327 square feet (588 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6327
- Conference space size (meters) - 588
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Swania Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 115 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.