Book your room at Hostal El Centurión
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hostel with free breakfast and coffee shop/café
Located in the heart of Trujillo, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Trujillo Plaza de Armas, National University of Trujillo, and Trujillo Cathedral. Huaca de la Luna and Huaca del Sol are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hostel features a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and massage/treatment rooms. Free continental breakfast and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 16 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Trujillo hostel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (feet) - 12
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at Noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.