Availability: Hotel Las Terrazas
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Trujillo hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Trujillo Cathedral, Trujillo Plaza de Armas, and National University of Trujillo. Local attractions also include Chan Chan.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Las Terrazas include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Las Terrazas Amenities
Hotel Las Terrazas features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
3 meeting rooms are available. This Trujillo hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Las Terrazas has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1971
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary English breakfast each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Las Terrazas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 15
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.