Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Plan
- One King Bed
Junior Suite (King) - Breakfast Plan
- One King Bed
Trujillo hotel with two meeting rooms and an outdoor pool
We are situated on a privileged corner of the city’s main plaza, with a view of the Cathedral and surrounded by buildings from the colonial and republican eras.
At Hotel Libertador Trujillo recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions in guestrooms come with cable channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and phones.
We are situated on a privileged corner of the city’s main plaza, with a view of the Cathedral and surrounded by buildings from the colonial and republican eras. Only 10 minutes away from the pre-Inca Chan Chan ruins, the largest adobe city in the world, and the impressive Sun and Moon Temples, the hotel is the best alternative in the city as a starting point for a visit to these archaeological destinations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Private pool
The Las Bovedas Restaurant opens at 6:30 in the morning with a large buffet brekfast and is the coty`s prime choice for an exquisite business lunch or dinner or for a pleasent social gathering. At night relax in our Malabrigo Bar, a cozy spot where the house drink is the Malabrigo made with rum and amaretto.
Guest may enjoy the outdoor pool and the gym or sauna (located on the top floor) at any time.
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.