Book your room at Residencial Munay Wasi
Please enter your travel dates.
Trujillo hostel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Trujillo, this hostel is close to Trujillo Plaza de Armas, Trujillo Cathedral, and National University of Trujillo. Local attractions also include Huaca de la Luna and Chan Chan.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchens, and fireplaces. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residencial Munay Wasi
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Shared bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Limited housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- MP3 docking station
- Separate living room
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The fine print for Residencial Munay Wasi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.