Availability: Holiday Inn Truro
1 Queen Bed Other Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two queenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive two queen non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room NonsmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One king leisureMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Truro eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Truro Golf Club, Marigold Cultural Centre, and Victoria Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Truro features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Truro Amenities
Holiday Inn Truro features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 1022 square feet (92 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Truro is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1022
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 114
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Bistro on Prince - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Truro Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.