Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - XPZE
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - EPQD
- One King Bed
Tucson eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Tucson, this eco-friendly hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service and is in the same area as Tucson Electric Park, Pima Air and Space Museum, and Tucson Greyhound Park.
Bistro, bar, pool & Wi-Fi
In addition to a Bistro & Bar, Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Airport features an outdoor pool, whirlpool and patio. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a lobby home theater.
HDTV, WiFi & pullout sofa
Flat-panel HD televisions come with premium cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, air conditioning, work desk, pullout sofa and free Wi-Fi.
The state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard Tucson Airport Hotel provides flexibility and choices for our guests. Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our GoBoard™. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro, where guests are served healthy food and Starbucks in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Enjoy our free shuttle ride to and from the airport, just 0.5 miles away from our Tucson, AZ Airport hotel. We're conveniently located 15 minutes from the University of Arizona, 20 minutes from downtown and 40 minutes from the beautiful Old Tucson area. During your stay, don't miss the stunning Saguaro National Park where you can enjoy hiking, biking or horseback riding. This hotel is a smoke-free facility with complimentary on-site parking and daily housekeeping.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 112
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1248
- Grocery/convenience store
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar and Starbucks drinks.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.