Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
- One King Bed
Centrally located hotel near University of Arizona
Near university campus
5 miles from the University of Arizona campus, this contemporary Sheraton hotel is adjacent to the Tucson Medical Center, 2 blocks from a shopping center, and 8 miles from downtown.
This Sheraton hotel includes an outdoor pool, spa tub, and fire pits, as well as fitness and business centers. Dining options include the Fire + Spice restaurant, which features Southwestern fare, and the Link Café, which servesStarbucks coffee.
Cozy cocoon beds
Rooms and suites include city views, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed with plush-top mattresses and duvets, complimentary wireless Internet access, and compact refrigerators.
The Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites is adjacent to the Tucson Medical Center and two blocks from Crossroads Festival shops, restaurants, and movie theaters. The University of Arizona is within five miles, and Downtown Tucson is eight miles away.
Amenities in the hotel include a 18,000-square-foot, 24-hour business center with 21 meeting/conference rooms including audio-visual equipment, exhibit space and there is event catering and banquet facilities as well as a ballroom. Weddings can be facilitated at the hotel. There is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access in the lobby and the on-site Fire & Spice Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinners and there is limited-hour room service. Starbucks coffee is also available in the lobby and there are complimentary newspapers as well.
Recreation available on-site includes an outdoor pool, spa tub, fire pits, and a fitness center and there is a clubhouse and sunny patio. A concierge desk is available and the multi-lingual staff can assist guests with tour information, dry cleaning/laundry needs, luggage storage and there is a safe-deposit box at the front desk. ATM banking is available on site and there is a gift shop/newsstand with babysitting/childcare available. This is a smoke-free property with designated smoking areas. Self-parking (surcharge) is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18,000
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave (on request)
- Multi-line phone
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
Fire and Spice: Restaurant and bar serving Spanish, Southwestern, and Native American fare, early morning to late evening.
There is limited hour room service.
A year-round outdoor pool and spa tub are set in a peaceful courtyard setting. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights, as well as to a unisex sauna.
Popular area activities include golfing, hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, and bird watching. El Rio-Trini Alvarez Municipal Golf Course, eight miles from the hotel, is among the area's numerous golf courses.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 13.05 percent tourism fee will be charged