Availability: Tucson Marriott University Park
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Hotel in Tucson near University of Arizona
Situated in Tucson, this hotel is close to Arizona History Museum, University of Arizona, and Arizona Stadium. Also nearby are Arizona State Museum and Postal History Foundation.
In addition to a restaurant, Tucson Marriott University Park features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tucson Marriott University Park Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Tucson Marriott University Park provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tucson Marriott University Park is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.95 USD / per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Tucson Marriott University Park has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Tucson Marriott University Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day