Book your room at Colazione in Piazza Castello
Please enter your travel dates.
Turin bed & breakfast in Historic Centre, walk to Egyptian Museum
Located in Historic Centre, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Turin Palazzo Madama, Egyptian Museum, and Galleria Sabauda. Turin Royal Palace and Mole Antonelliana are also within 10 minutes.
Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free wired Internet in public areas are available at this bed & breakfast.
Rooms offer balconies and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1650
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Cribs/infant beds available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Deposit: EUR 90 (cash only)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.