Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The Silver Palm Guest house is a nice, easy, affordable place to stay on Provo. It's perfect for my wife and I, who stay occasionally overnight on Provo on our way to and from North Caicos. I would not recommend it for a vacation stay, it's not that kind of place (see if you can get a deal at the ...
The owners/management/staff were all very accomodating and made our stay wonderful. We had almost all of our meals at the Turks Head Inn as we found the food and service to be head and shoulders above the others.
The cottages are mere minutes from the beach. Waking to the sounds of the surf and island birds is simply amazing. The cottages do need some work as the doors are warped, tiles cracked, internet can be slow at times, cable TV went out while we were there and shower is warm but not hot. There isn't ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Turks and Caicos accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your Turks and Caicos escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Turks and Caicos. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Turks and Caicos hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Turks and Caicos is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Turks and Caicos has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Turks and Caicos has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Turks and Caicos is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 156% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?