Availability: The Atrium Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco condominium resort in Providenciales (Grace Bay) near Sibonne Beach
This condominium resort is located in Providenciales (Grace Bay), near the airport, Sibonne Beach, Salt Mills Plaza, and The Regent Village Shopping Mall. Local attractions also include Turtle Cove.
Recreational amenities at The Atrium Resort include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Atrium Resort Amenities
The condominium resort offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Atrium Resort provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco condominium resort also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities.
The Atrium Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Free garage parking
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Year Built 2010
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Fresh Cafe - This café serves light fare only.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Atrium Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving late must contact the hotel in advance to make check-in arrangements. Contact information is provided in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Turks and Caicos will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakage deposit: USD 500 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.