Availability: Outrigger Twin Towns Resort
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Tweed Heads with 2 spa tubs
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Greenmount Beach, Coolangatta Beach, and Centro Tweed. Also nearby are Showcase on the Beach and Snapper Rocks.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Outrigger Twin Towns Resort features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Outrigger Twin Towns Resort Amenities
Outrigger Twin Towns Resort features 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 360
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Signatures Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Outrigger Twin Towns Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.