Book your room at Outback Pioneer Lodge
Hostel in Yulara with free parking
Situated in a national park, this hostel is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Uluru.
Laundry facilities, barbecue grills, and a TV in the lobby are available at this hostel. Free self parking and a free airport shuttle are also provided.
All guestrooms include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Outback Pioneer Lodge features barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and a television in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free airport transportation
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 10 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.